240 E Bahama Road, Winter Springs, Florida 32708
Toll free 1-407-123-4567
CARE AND APPROPRIATE SAFETY MEASURES ARE REQUIRED IN PRACTICING KNIFE THROWING.
1. One of the first and obvious cautions is to be sure to place your target in a safe area. Away from CARS, HOUSES, EQUIPMENT, OIL & GAS CANS.. Keep in mind that knives can bounce off in any direction, EVEN UNEXPECTEDLY BACK AT YOU.
SO STAY ALERT.
2. Put the little children up or have them CLOSELY supervised. Put up the pets or do the
same with them.
3. When you start throwing your knives; spectators will start to show up like DEACONS
TO A CHICKEN BAR-BQ. Rope off an area for the spectators and contestants, WELL behind
the one who is doing the knife throwing.
4. Never throw at trees; It kills them. The curved surface can bend your knife easily and
will send your knives flying if you hit the sides.
5. When removing a knife from the target be sure to wiggle the knife up & down with the grain,
to avoid breaking the tip off.
Copyright 1999 Bailiwick Enterprises. All rights reserved.
Reproduction or copying of
images is prohibited.
Web Page Design by Monika Bailey
This page is part of the ARCHIVE COPY
of John Bailey's original throwing knife shop. Details and copyright